nutella cheesecake

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 2 comments
This is just the sort of count-no-calories indulgence that the season demands.

Fluffy Nutella (both in the base and cake) and cream cheese mixture that you’ll want to eat with a spoon straight away with reckless abandon. Try to hold yourself back though, because finished with chopped hazelnuts, you’ll have a quick, delicious dessert perfect for any meal.

Don’t be tempted to let the cheesecake come to room temperature before serving. It slices and tastes better with a bit of fridge-chill on it.



weight: ± 1.4 kg 
size: 9" (12 pieces)
price: RM120

2 comments:

  • joy said...

    Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2012 scrumbtious | TNB